Roofing Repair, Replacement Roofs and Rubber Roofing from New Lofts
If you’ve visited any other pages on our website, you’ll have realised that although we’re called New Lofts, we offer a variety of building services from loft extensions and conversions to house extensions and we are also experts in all aspects of roofing.
The roof is one of the most important areas of your house as it protects the interior and your possessions from the elements, so it’s important that roof, guttering, fascias and soffits are kept in good condition to protect your property from the often inclement British weather.
Damaged roof tiles can result in costly repairs to the interior of your house
If there is damage to roof tiles or your roof leaks in places, this can lead to damp conditions in your house, possible water invasion of your property, which results in damage to the interior and can result in costly repairs. You can also get damage to your furnishings and possessions if your roof isn’t watertight and in a good state of repair. Careful maintenance of your roof area can save you money in the long run.
We can repair your roof or replace your roof entirely
At New Lofts we are experts in all aspects of roofing, so whether you need roof repairs or your whole roof needs replacing, we have highly experienced and skilled roofers who can undertake roof repair and replacement and meet all your requirements in a professional, respectful and non-intrusive manner.
Give us a call and we’ll come and inspect your property and your roof and complete a full survey, we can then get you a written quotation for your roof repairs of roof replacement within a few days.
If you commission us for your roof repairs or roof replacement you can be sure that the finished work will look good, be built to the highest standards using the best quality materials and in compliance with all building regulations and of course, we do the work in a non-intrusive, clean and efficient way as with all our building works.
We also provide Rubber Roofing for flat roofs
We can also install a ClassicBond roofing membrane on your flat roof, which is a high performance synthetic rubber membrane cut to the size of your roof with no joins and no leaks, ensuring amazing durability in adverse weather conditions.
ClassicBond EPDM Rubber Roofing has many benefits
This innovative product was introduced 50 years ago for the commercial roofing market, and has now become a superior, economical choice for domestic flat roofing as well.
Benefits of ClassicBond EPDM Rubber Roofing for your houses flat roofs
- Rubber roofing has unmatched durability in all weather conditions
- Rubber Roofing requires little or no maintenance.
- ClassicBond EPDM doesn’t crack, split or rot and there’s no need for chippings on this sort of flat roofing as EPDM does not support moss growth.
- Rubber roofing from ClassicBond has a 50 year life expectancy, so longer than many other forms of flat roofing. It easily accommodates any movement in the property/building as well.
- ClassicBond EPDM also withstands extremes of temperature, with high resistance to ozone and abrasion.
- The installation method for this sort of rubber roofing is faster and flame and heat free, so no gas torches or hot asphalt methods are needed.
- ClasssicBond EPDM is easily restored and allows for new penetrations and alterations at a later date.
- Best of all ClassicBond EPDM rubber roofing is environmentally friendly because EPDM is an inert material with limited environmental impact during both manufacture and use.
Whether it’s a small domestic or large industrial flat roof, a refurbishment or new build, ClassicBond EPDM is the right choice for you so give us a call and we’ll be happy to come and do a survey of your roof area and give you a quote within a couple of days.
Ready to start something new?
Call us on 01702 430748 and speak to a member of our team about your next project